SpasMaster is proud to give you
After over 2 months and a half in the making, Sunken City brings a massive new update and a new feature: Talents. Talents bring further customization for the 24 Sunken City Heroes. Each one of them will have access to 8 Unique talents and will have to choose up to 3 of them. This feature aims to make building and customizing your hero experience even further up to the point where two players could have entirely different play style with the same hero.
NEW & UPDATED HEROES
With the addition of Talents, countless changes have been made to existing heroes. Some of your favorites come with minor tweaks, major reworks or even replacements. Here are a few examples:
- The Warrior hero now uses mana as damage fuel for his new Colossus Strike ability, while his other skills generate mana.
- The Death Knight now uses health instead of mana as resource for his abilities, while mana becomes a health regeneration tool.
- The Flame Warden has been reworked into the new Blood Mage hero.
- The Blademaster has been reworked into the new Windmaster hero.
- The Witch Doctor can now summon Tiki Masks as pets!
- And much more!
The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.Dismiss Notice
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!Dismiss Notice
The poll for Texturing Contest #25 - Dark Elves/Drows is up!Dismiss Notice
Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.Dismiss Notice
The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!Dismiss Notice
Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.Dismiss Notice
Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.Dismiss Notice
The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
Page 1 of 2
Page 1 of 2